The protection of your personal information is very important for this Notary (Ramón Rolando Heredia Ruiz, Armando Alvarado Ruiz, RHR 83 S.C., RHR Vivienda S.C., RH Servicios Notariales y Corporativos S.C., from now Notary) this being why, this CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE was elaborated to enforce the FEDERAL LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN THE POSSESSION OF PARTICULARS. It is intended to inform you about the type of personal data we collect from you, how we use it, handle, leverage and with whom we share it.
Grounded on articles 8, 15, 16 y 17 of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in Particulars Possession, you are hereby notified that the Notary 83 in the State of Quintana Roo, addressed in Aviación Av., Plaza Paseo Coba local 201, Lote 003, Mza 29, Condo Playacar, Playa del Carmen, Solidaridad, Quintana Roo, CP 77710, same that’s to hear and receive notifications, it is responsible for collecting your personal data and for the use given to them, and that by provision of law we inform you of the following:
- What personal information did we claim from you?
As our client, we can ask for the following information:
- Full name, address, place and date of birth, occupation and marital status.
- E-mail address and telephone number.
- Your financial records such as bank accounts, credits, movable and immovable properties, assets, liabilities, among others.
- Information about your spouse, concubine, heirs, legatees and/or beneficiaries.
- Supporting documents to confirm your identity and information given, such as CURP (Clave Única de Registro de Población for its acronym in Spanish) and RFC (Registro Federal de Contribuyentes for its acronym in Spanish), as well as Billing information.
- Document proving your regular immigration status in the country.
- Fingerprints in cases where the Law of the Notary Services or any other law determines.
- What do we use your personal information for?
This Notary collects and uses your personal data for the fulfillment of the following purposes:
- To verify and confirm your identity, as well as the authenticity of the information you provide to us.
- To integrate the required files and databases, for the provision and operation of contracted services, as well as the obligations arising therefrom.
- To understand and look after your legal needs in Notarial Services.
- To provide Certainty and Legal Security to the events and acts that are held in, such as:
Transfer of dominion transactions related to sales, donations, exchanges, inheritance adjudication, auction adjudication, trusts, regimes of property in condominium, wills, succession proceedings, credit lines, mortgage buildings, mutual, releases of mortgage, ratification of signatures, notarization of facts, documents matching, among others.
- To develop the notarial deeds of your interest, as well as the Entry in the Property Registry, whenever necessary.
- To provide you with legal advice.
- To obey legal requirements that apply to the corresponding operations.
- Presentation of Notices in Notary Systems
- To provide services and/or products requested through our business partners.
- Complementary activities necessary for the above purposes.
- Who do we share your information with and for what purposes?
Your personal data is processed only by the staff attached to this Notary, with the purpose of drawing up the notarial deeds that you request. For that reason, your personal data is not transferred to any third party outside of it, except for the fulfilment of legal obligations to competent authorities such as Public Records and National Records, tax authorities, corresponding notary systems, as well as the judicial authorities that duly request them, in the performance of the contracted services.
- How can you limit the use or disclosure of your personal information?
You can limit the use or disclosure of your personal information through the following means:
- Presenting your personal request form at our office, directed to our privacy department. Aviación Av., Plaza Paseo Coba local 201, Lote 003, Mza 29, Condo Playacar, Playa del Carmen, Solidaridad, Quintana Roo, CP 77710
How to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the processing of your personal data?
The exercise of ARCO rights, that is to say, access, rectification, cancelation and opposition or revocation of consent, may be carried out with a previous accreditation of your identity. Presenting your personal request form at our office, directed to our privacy department, via email to email@example.com or by calling to +52 1 (984) 147 5200. On the understanding that once they have been embodied in a notarized instrument, you will not be able to exercise any of the aforementioned rights over them. In addition, you can do so only with respect to those that are kept in the database of the Notary, except those that are necessary to attend the information requests from a competent authority, properly founded and motivated.
How to know the changes to this privacy notice?
This privacy notice may be modified, changed or updated from our legal requirements, our own needs for the services we offer, our privacy practices or for other reasons. Any changes to this privacy notice will be notified to you through our website www.notaria83.mx or any other means deemed appropriate.
How to contact us?
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, you can direct it to:
- The email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The mailing address directed to the privacy department in this office.
- The telephone number +52 1 (984) 147 5200
- We also make available copies of this privacy notice at our office located in Aviación Av., Plaza Paseo Coba local 201, Lote 003, Mza 29, Condo Playacar, Playa del Carmen, Solidaridad, Quintana Roo, CP 77710.
Last update: September 25 2022.